Brian Currin is known to many of his friends and clients as “My Web Guy” and to a number of people all over the world as “a guy who knows a bit about music“.
A few of his recent and current projects include:
- Sixto “Sugar Man” Rodriguez
- Sipho “Hotstix” Mabuse
- Triple M Entertainment
- All Jazz Radio
- The Yoga Factor
- The Production Person
- Cold Fiction
- Lyzyrd Kyngs
- Fashion Cape Town
- Fresh Music
- Rhythm Records
- Sharky Holiday Home
- Blk Sonshine
- RockFest Radio
- Red Cello
- Neo Muyanga
- Moonshine Productions
- Ernestine Deane
- Mabu Vinyl
- Symphonic Rocks
Google is poised to completely alter how websites market themselves over the next year. While easing users into changing search results pages, Google has also designed a new method for websites to structure data so that its crawler can better pull information. This is a tremendous strategy. Google doesn’t need to own all of the information in the world, but does own the methods of accessing that information — as well as the ability to advertise to people who use that access. – Brian Whalley
Goal: appear on first page of results for social media consultant cape town
- Twitter is for minute-by-minute news.
- Paper.li creates daily news from the people you follow on Twitter.
- Facebook profiles are for day-by-day news and conversations.
- Facebook pages are for promoting your brand and business.
- Blogs are for important information that gets archived and can be found by search engines.
A blog can also be your website.
- Youtube is for watching videos.
- All of the above are also great ways to drive traffic to your website.