- It’s not a “strategy” (it’s just a tool to communicate)
- It’s not a panacea for all that ails your business (no magic wands there)
- It opens up your world by leaps and bounds (in ways you’ll never think possible)
- It will expose your “analog” weaknesses (so be careful when you jump in)
- It can, if not managed properly, make the user terribly unproductive (don’t I know it)
- It has some of the best people you will ever know practicing it (if you’re serious about building real friendships & business relationships)
- It’s not going away (so learn how to use it)
via The 7 Essential Truths About Social Media | TerryStarbucker.com.