1. There isn’t a limit to the number of fans you can have. This makes fan pages especially valuable for Facebook users who reach, or are approaching, the 5,000 friend limit.
2. It’s free.
3. It gives you a way to talk to and get feedback from your target audience, because like a user profile, you can update your fans with statuses that will appear in the news feed.
4. You can promote events.
5. It’s an SEO boost. Facebook is currently the second most popular site on the Web according to Alexa.
6. You can customize the design using FBML, Facebook’s version of HTML. Check out the Static FBML app for more.
7. You can create brand advocates.
8. You can easily promote it with tools provided by Facebook.
9. The Facebook Pages Insights analytics tool gives you useful information about your fans and their interactions.
10. You can build a community for your clients and prospects.
11. It’s another funnel to your website.
12. You can add unlimited photos and videos.