Now is not the time to be sitting back and waiting for the world to find you.
You need to be actively promoting yourself, your business and your brand.
If all this talk of Facebook and Blogging and Tweeting and LinkingIn and YouTubing is giving you headaches and heartache, don’t worry.
If you live in Cape Town, help is at hand.
Brian Currin New Media Marketing is now providing hands-on training to help you embrace the future.
- Self Employed people
- Working From Home people
- Small Business Owners
- Anybody feeling that technology is passing them by
- Hands-on training on how to use Gmail, Facebook, Blogs, Twitter and more to promote yourself (and your business) as an expert in your field.
- Your home
- Your office
- A coffee shop using your laptop
- By appointment
- Personal and patient, hands-on training and advice.
Please contact me for a quote:
- Thank you once again for your support and professional service – Steve Coles
- The blog has resulted in increased enquiries – Frank Dwyer
- It’s a pleasure doing business with someone who is experienced and knows what the demand is of advanced advertising media technology on the web! – Dereck Walstra
- Many thanks for giving of your time to be involved in Music Exchange panels and talks – Martin Myers
- Brian’s innovative ideas and keeping up with international trends ensures that my websites are constantly ranking high – Philip Coetzee
- Brian is a rare combination of creative and entrepreneur and his understanding of my online marketing requirements makes him a real pleasure to work with – Melanie Burke